

We have had quite the fun filled summer. We started it off with the move to Wyoming. We have sure found a treasure trove of places to see and visit here in this beautiful state. One of our favorites was the Oregon Trail Ruts where you can still see the wagon ruts in the sandstone. We also were amazed by the names of pioneers carved along the sandstone walls from the 1800's. Quite an experience.
Our travels this summer took us to Arizona. We had a great time hangin' with family and lots of swimming in the Arizona heat. To have all the cousins together was such a nice treat. We have the greatest family. We also celebrate
d the baptism of Andrew Porter. It
was such a happy day. We have so much to be thankful for. Summer is almost over for us, but we have so many colorful and remarkable memories. Hiking in the beauty of Wyoming, visiting family we hadn't seen for so long, and just enjoying one another. School is starting in a couple of days and with it so many more wonderful experiences and pictures to share!
4 comments:
Wendy- I am excited, I have been waiting for you to start updating. I can't wait to see more pictures. You look like you are having such a lovely life. I love bloggin. R
Cute blog! I'm glad I thought to check if you updated. Ü
Congrats, Porter, on your baptism. I wish we could have been there.
Love you guys!!!!
Wendy - I miss you guys so much. I love seeing pictures of the kids. Please update it more. I'm going to start checking it once a week. Say hi to Mari and Jazzy for me. Have Nick and Josh chase Sam around the yard for me. Give kisses to your dog. Mary
just checking to see if you had any updates. I started a blog. butterflyintheheartofamerica.blogspot.com. check it out and leave me a comment
Post a Comment