Monday, August 25, 2008

National Parks

Our family went to Rocky Mountain National Park and Horsetooth Mountain Rocky Mountain National Park the last weekend of summer. First we went to Rocky Mountain. We hiked 1.8 miles to this beautiful lake called "Emerald Lake" There we saw a waterfall and met Alvin and the Chipmunks! I (Nick) was the only one to swim in the lake. The moment my head touched the water I got an headache. There was at least ten magnificent views. It was amazing!
















On Horsetooth we hiked to this waterfall and climbed and got wet. It wasn't huge, but it was cool. Sam thought it was the coolest thing. Jasmine kept on throwing rocks into it. Mari, Wendy, And Jose loooked at it. Josh and I climbed above the waterfall. So we all had a our own thing. Oh by the way, Jasmine had a censor tag. :)




2 comments:

Ronda said...

Rocky Mountain was our favorite. We went to emerald lake too. Wasn't it magnificent? It is on my list of top life experiences. I am so jealous that you are close to that, I hope you go there every month. I can't wait to hear more of your fabulous travels.

GlemserFamily said...

Love the pics! But, who's that super-hot stud on sitting on the rock??? Ü