Thursday, June 19, 2008


We went up the coast a little further and found it to be like little Sweden. Beautiful and quaint villages set up against the coast of the Lake. It was so much colder than Duluth and only about 40 min. north as well. Some of us were not as prepared as others with our cold weather attire. Josh and Nick were seriously cold and had to go to the bathroom to boot. (I did tell them before we left they might need a light jacket but they assured me they did not.:) Mom's always know best. Luckily I was able to get a quick picture of the lighthouse with the kids. My fingers were numb and Jasmine was crying but at least I got the picture.

3 comments:

Hambrick said...

Yeah....You did it.You are an official blogger. This will be a perfect way to keep in touch.

Katy said...

Wendy! This is Katy, the sister-in-law that never gets to see you. Sad story. We're so happy you have a blog now! Love you guys!

GlemserFamily said...

Great start for a blog!! We are SOOOOOO excited to see you next week! I have really missed all of you SO much--I didn't realize quite how much until today on the phone. I got a little teary-eyed thinking about seeing you next week--out of happiness, of course!