Well good grief, I'm glad you are all alive. So it's off to Hawaii. Tell me more. Keep in touch.
Hey Wendy! Well enjoy Hawaii...you and Jose are going to have a wonderful time. you deserve it.
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found you guys!!!! I can't wait to see the vacation pix. And moving again! Not too surprised. Now I have to change my mind to swimming in your fabulous pool vs. wearing long underware when I visit.
Hey guys its julie. i just started a blog go check it out. I really hope you guys get to move here soon. i love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well good grief, I'm glad you are all alive. So it's off to Hawaii. Tell me more. Keep in touch.
Hey Wendy! Well enjoy Hawaii...you and Jose are going to have a wonderful time. you deserve it.
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found you guys!!!! I can't wait to see the vacation pix. And moving again! Not too surprised. Now I have to change my mind to swimming in your fabulous pool vs. wearing long underware when I visit.
Hey guys its julie. i just started a blog go check it out. I really hope you guys get to move here soon. i love you!
Post a Comment