A "snow day" with actual snow!! That is so awesome!! When we had a snow day back in Houston, well I guess it was a "bad weather day" not a "snow day," there was NO snow!! Where were the other kids?? Didn't they want to play in the snow? We miss you guys too! We will "kinect" soon too when we go to Mike and Amy's!! Love you, Wen!
3 comments:
How fun! The kids will be jealous that you got more than 2 little inches. We miss you!! Let's "kinect" soon!!
A "snow day" with actual snow!! That is so awesome!! When we had a snow day back in Houston, well I guess it was a "bad weather day" not a "snow day," there was NO snow!! Where were the other kids?? Didn't they want to play in the snow? We miss you guys too! We will "kinect" soon too when we go to Mike and Amy's!! Love you, Wen!
Wow Wow Wow! You got much more snow that we did. I guess it's because we are more to the south?
I'm glad the kids had a snow day to remember. You used to pray for "snow days" and no school.
Keep those blog pages coming! Luv U
Post a Comment